Frequently Asked Questions
What is your service centre operating hour?
Please contact David Lau at 96286556.
For details for Malaysia and Indonesia, please email:
Where is your service centre?
We are located at Serangoon Gardens.
Can I bring the watch to your store?
Yes, you may. Please contact David Lau at 96286556 prior to your coming.
1. You will get direct feedback if you have technical questions.
2. You can get advise on further assessment by our technician.
Are you the official dealer for the brands that you carry?
Yes, we are. You can see listing of our shops in the official brands main website.
Payment and Shipping
How do I place an order?
Masterpiece Time online shopping is easy:
• You can go direct to the main links for the products: New Arrivals, Brands, Type, Style, Size, or Accessories.
• Once you have found the item, please click on 'Add to Bag'. You can also add the item to your wishlist by clicking on 'Add to Wish List'.
• Review the items in your shopping bag by selecting the 'Shopping Bag' link at the top of the page. You can continue shopping after reviewing the bag, or use the 'Remove from Bag' link to delete items from your shopping bag.
• Click on 'Proceed to Purchase' to complete your order.
What courier service do you use?
We use FEDEX on an exclusive basis for overseas shipments. If this is not possible, we will let you know the options before proceeding with the shipping. It takes between 2-7 days depending on the country.
What is your shipping cost?
We provide FREE Shipping on ALL purchases for watches or watches combined with other non-watch items.
Do you have warranty for the goods sold?
Please refer to our warranty section. For overseas customers who require assistance with the repair service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Do you have insurance on the shipment?
Yes, all the shipments are covered by insurance.
Can I track my shipment?
Yes, you can do it here for Fedex shipment.
Do you have any return and exchange policy?
Please refer to the Returns and Exchange Policy information.
What currency do you use in your site?
We have multiple currency options. Most of the time it will be adjusted to the correct currency based on the IP address of the visitor. The default currency is SGD.
What are the payment methods?
We accept major credit cards via Paypal and Bank Transfer. We also accept Cash on Delivery and Cheque for local Singapore-based customers only. For other payment methods, please email email@example.com